2020 10 26
You’re invited for the Taizé prayer on Monday October 26th, 20h at the Arboretum Church.
Please see our regulations in the “About us” section. To participate, please subscribe yourself by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (before Monday 17h).
Still, especially in this time, there’s a need for time to be silent together, to pray, to listen to your heart, a time to search for God. We are still in this together. Praying together is a strong form of community. Feel welcome!
Let us be with our God who is love. Ubi caritas, Deo ibi est. (list to the song).
- The Taizé prayer is organised by volunteers and takes place every 2nd and 4th Monday of the Month in the Arboretum Church, August Faliseweg 22, Wageningen.
- Due to the corona crisis, we decided the following things:
- There is a maximum of people that can participate, therefore, please subscribe yourself by sending an email to email@example.com.
- We will have some people who sing in the front seats of the church. Please indicate if you would like to sing. In the church we will make sure there are enough singers, and that there is enough space for those that do not sing to participate in the prayer.
- We will follow the regulations about distance, therefore, in the church is indicated where you can sit. Please respect the distance at all times.
- Sadly, we cannot have tea afterwards.
- If you have any complaints that could indicate that you have the corona virus, or have housemates with symptoms, please take your own responsibility and stay home.
- The Taizé prayer is one of the activities of Spectrum.