2019 11 25
The first prayer of the new year will be on January 13th, at 20.00, in the Arboretum Church. Come, pray, sing and be silent, together.
- The Taizé prayer is organised by Spectrum and takes place every 2nd Monday of the Month in the Arboretum Church, August Faliseweg 22, Wageningen.
- Due to the Covid19 pandemic, it is uncertain if the prayer can take place. Please check this website or subscribe to the newsletter to be informed.
- There is a maximum of people that can participate, therefore, please subscribe yourself by sending an email to email@example.com.
- We will have some people who sing in the front seats of the church. Please indicate if you would like to sing. In the church we will make sure there are enough singers, and that there is enough space for those that do not sing to participate in the prayer.
- We will follow the regulations about distance, therefore, in the church is indicated where you can sit. Please respect the distance at all times.
- Sadly, we cannot have tea afterwards.
- If you have any complaints that could indicate that you have the corona virus, or have housemates with symptoms, please take your own responsibility and stay home.